Why I Need To Step Up (Proverbs 22:6)
- Because I love my Child (Proverbs 13:24)
- Because I love my Neighbor (Proverbs 17:12)
- Because I love my Home (Proverbs 29:17)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Sermon Audio: (no recording)
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Review Proverbs 22:6
- Parents: How has actually having kids changed your previously held ideas about parenting and discipline? How has the Bible changed your ideas about parenting / discipline?
- What have you learned about parenting from your parents (positive OR negative lessons)? How do you see these ideas in light of God’s Word?
- How do you and your spouse share the responsibilities for discipline? If you disagree in any particular belief(s) of discipline, how do you resolve it?
- What is the greatest struggle you face as a parent? What does the Bible say on that subject? (Be open for advice / encouragement.)
- Pray for one another.