- The Parable (Mk 4:19)
- Seed -
- Path -
- Rocky ground -
- Thorns -
- Good soil -
- "I don't GET it." (Mk 4:15)
- "I can't TAKE it." (Mk 4:16-17)
- "I don't WANT it." (Mk 4:18-19)
- "I RECEIVE it." (Mk 4:20)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 4:1-20
- How can you tell which way someone is responding to the Gospel? What does it look like if they are hard-hearted, shallow-hearted, or worldly-hearted?
- How do you know if someone truly receives Jesus? Can you really know? What evidence (or “fruit”) can you look for?
- What determines if someone produces 30-fold, 60-fold, or 100-fold?
Pray for someone, by name, that you know needs to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. And pray for an opportunity to share with that person!