The Eternal StateReview
- When do believers go there? Immediately! (Philippians 1:23 | 2 Corinthians 5:8)
- What’s so great about heaven? Everything! (Revelation 21:1-8)
- Everything is New. (Rev 21:1-2,5)
- Everything is in God's perfect Presence. (Rev 21:3,7)
- Everything that Hurts is gone. (Rev 21:4)
- Everything Satisfies. (Rev 21:6)
- What's the Alternative? (Rev 21:8)
- How do we Get there? (John 14:1-6)
Matthew 25:46 | Luke 16:24
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Revelation 21:1-8
Prior to this study, what was your idea of heaven? What have you learned? Why are there so many weird ideas about heaven?
Some people have said, "Heaven sounds boring." Agree or disagree? How would you respond to this statement?
C.S. Lewis said "The gates to hell are locked on the inside." What does that mean? Agree or disagree?
What are you looking forward to the most about heaven?
Pray for one another.