Psalm 27:4 - One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.
God is looking for worshipers!
Myths about Worship:
- God prefers EMOTIONLESS truth groaning
- God prefers WILD and CRAZY
- Worship must be relevant to UNBELIEVERS
- Worship brings us into God’s PRESENCE
- Worship must be a certain STYLE
What Worship Looks Like (Psalm 96):
- WHAT WORSHIP LOOKS LIKE OUT THERE
- You worship by SONG (Psalm 96:1)
- You worship by WITNESSING (Psalm 96:2-3)
- You worship by GIVING (Psalm 96:9)
- Up with the FRESH, down with the LEFTOVERS (Psalm 96:1)
- Up with the THANKFUL, down with the FORGETFUL (Psalm 96:3)
- Up with the REVERENT, down with the FAMILIAR (Psalm 96:9)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Psalm 96
Pray for one another.