Romans 4:25 - ...who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.
See: 2 Corinthians 5:21 | Romans 8:31
Five Unanswerable Questions:
- If God is with us, who can be AGAINST? (Rom 8:31)
- He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously GIVE us all things? (Rom 8:32)
- Who will bring a CHARGE against God's elect? (Rom 8:33)
- Who is the one who CONDEMNS? (Rom 8:34)
- Who shall SEPARATE us from the love of Christ? (Rom 8:35-39)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Discussion
Read Romans 4:25
What was your big “take-away”? What stood out to you from this passage / message?
Define justification. How is it different from “forgiveness”?
Why do many Christians still feel condemned, despite saying they believe what the Bible says about justification?
Pray for one another to live in light of Romans 4:25.