Honoring God in Your Marriage (When Your Wife is Not):
- Get to KNOW her. (1 Peter 3:7a)
- TREASURE her. (1 Peter 3:7b)
- ENJOY life with her. (1 Peter 3:7c)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read 1 Peter 3:7 (Men: Multiple times!!!)
- Name some practical ways men can learn more about their wives and how to meet their needs. Ladies, please chime in. We need the help.
- What does Peter mean to to honor your wife as the “weaker vessel”? How should that affect the way you think about your wife?
- How can our conduct towards our wives hinder our prayers for our wives?
Pray for the marriages (and the singles in the group) to:
- grow in oneness
- understand our God-given roles
- show grace