How to Witness: 3 Things You Need to Make Clear!
- Make It Clear: This is About God. (Acts 3:11-12)
- Make it Clear: We Are Guilty but God is Gracious. (Acts 3:13-18)
- Make It Clear: A Response is Required. (Acts 3:19-26)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 3:11-26
- What is hardest for you about witnessing? What is one area where you could do better?
- How does the POWER of the Holy Spirit show up when you are WITNESSES?
- Peter gave a balanced message, talking about man’s guilt and God’s grace. Which side do you seem to want to emphasize more when you get to talk about the Gospel?
- Imagine you are witnessing to someone. How would you reply to these statements?
- I think I will get serious about God later.
- How can you know you are really saved?
- It doesn’t really matter what you believe. Everyone is going to heaven if they are sincere.
- Pray for each of you to become better witnesses.