IntroductionA Prayer for Harvest Bible Chapel: May Our New Home Be...
- A place where we Recognize God's goodness. (1 Kings 8:22-23)
- A place where we Study the Bible. (1 Kings 8:24-26)
- A place where we Say Our Prayers. (1 Kings 8:27-30)
- A place where Grace is valued. (1 Kings 8:30)
A Prayer for Harvest Bible Chapel: May Our New Home Be...
- A place where we Worship God from the heart.
- A place where we embrace God's Promises.
- A place where we Pray with Expectation.
- A place where grace is Lived and Proclaimed.
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read 1 Kings 8:22-30
- How do you know God is active in a church? What are the signs?
- What is the significance of Solomon’s repeated use of the name "God of Israel"?
- What's the difference between "saying your prayers" and "praying"? How do you know which you are doing? How can you become a better "pray-er"?
Pray for our church to be Christ-glorifying in our new place. Like Solomon prayed for the Temple: a place where the Word of God is believed and embraced (1 Kings 8:26) and where the people of God pray passionately (1 Kings 8:28).