The Power of Unity is displayed in an Unselfish church. (Acts 4:32)
See John 17:21
I Am Unselfish When:
- I keep my eyes on the Mission. (Acts 4:33)
- I come to Give. (Acts 4:34-35)
Review and listen to the I Want to Give Sermon SeriesNew Testament Giving is:
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 4:32-37
How does selfishness destroy unity? How does focusing on Jesus squelch selfishness? (Acts 4:32-33)
What are creative ways YOU can give to the mission, locally and abroad? Sell something, earn money on the side, etc? (Acts 4:34-35)
How can you set an example like Barnabas without (pridefully) drawing attention to yourself? (Acts 4:36-37)
Pray for unity at HBCPN! Specifically that we:
- Stay focused on the mission.
- Cultivate an attitude of giving, not taking.
- Set an example for other believers.