- "That church is UNIFIED !" (Acts 2:42)
- "GOD is doing things in that church!"(Acts 2:43)
- "That church is GENEROUS !" (Acts 2:44-45)
- "That church is JOYFUL !" (Acts 2:46)
- "I can't say anything BAD about that church!" (Acts 2:47)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Sermon Discussion with your Children:
What does it mean to be generous?
How can you and your family be generous in and with the church?
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 2:42-47
- Why is unity so important to the reputation of the church? What does church membership say about unity?
- Without Apostles, how does awe come upon souls today (Acts 2:43)?
- How does God add to a church (Acts 2:47) that strives for excellence in these areas?
Of these 5 areas, what is most lacking at HBCPN? How can we seek the Lord for better in that/those area(s)?