Five Ingredients of True Conversion:
- Heart-felt CONVICTION . (Acts 2:37)
- Sincere REPENTANCE . (Acts 2:38)
- Godly MOTIVATION . (Acts 2:39)
- Radical SEPARATION . (Acts 2:40)
- Public PROFESSION . (Acts 2:41)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 2:37-41
- How can you tell if someone is truly "cut to the heart", that is, they are genuinely sorry for their sins? (Acts 2:37)
- How would you answer someone who asks, "Why should I get baptized? What does it mean?" (Acts 2:38)
- Is Acts 2:38 teaching that "you can't get saved unless you are baptized"? Why or why not?
- What are wrong motivations to come to Christ? (See Acts 2:39 for the right motivation)
- What did Peter mean by, "Save yourselves from this crooked generation"? (Acts 2:40)
Pray for one another.