- Getting angry with God is Common and Irrational (Jonah 4:1-9)
- When I forgot the Grace the Lord has shown me.
- When the Lord doesn’t agree with my Judgments
- When my personal Comfort becomes my focus..
- God pursues the angry with a Proper Perspective (Jonah 4:10-11)
Is it ever okay to be angry with God?
I can get angry with God…
What do I need to know about coming to God?
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Jonah 4
Pray for one another.