CONTROVERSY: What is up with Mark 16:9-20?
CONCLUSION: 4 Things Jesus Did After the Resurrection:
- Jesus APPEARS . (Mk 16:9-14)
- Jesus ASSIGNS . (Mk 16:15-16)
- Jesus AUTHENTICATES . (Mk 16:17-18, 20)
- Jesus ASCENDS . (Mk 16:19)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
int: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 16:9-20
- Why was it necessary that Jesus appeared to His followers after His resurrection? (Mk 16:9-14)
- Can you explain the reason there is "controversy" behind Mark 16:9-20?
- Why is Jesus "seated" at the right hand of God (Mk 16:19)? What does this signify? What does this say about your sin and your salvation?
Have you been patient, gentle, and forbearing in your relationships this week (spouse, children, friends, co-workers)? Where could you have done better? How will you improve? Pray for one another.