ELECTION: We are CHOSEN. (Eph 1:4)
ADOPTION: We are FAMILY. (Eph 1:5-6)
REDEMPTION: We are BOUGHT. (Eph 1:7-8)
FORGIVENESS: We are DEBT-FREE. (Eph 1:7-8)
INHERITANCE: We are BENEFICIARIES. (Eph 1:11-12)
SEALED: We are SECURE. (Eph 1:13-14)
God's primary purpose in lavishing spiritual blessings on you is for THE PRAISE OF HIS GLORY
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
int: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Ephesians 1:1-14
- What kinds of emotions does being chosen by God as His own possession provoke in you? What sort of active responses should we have, knowing that we are chosen by God?
- What kind of impact should the concept of adoption have on your prayer life?
- How does being forgiven by God change your attitude about guilt?
- What excites you about knowing you have a heavenly inheritance?
- How does God receive glory by lavishing spiritual blessings upon you?
Pray for one another.