- God is Incomparably Gracious...
- ...and His Grace is displayed in Jesus. (Is 53:1-12)
- His grace isn't based on our Conduct. (Is 53:1-3)
- His grace takes away our Sin. (Is 53:4-9)
- His grace is Unchanging and Never-Ending. (Is 53:10-12)
Three Amazing Things About the Grace of Jesus:
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Isaiah 53:1-12
Why is this prophecy from Isaiah 53 important for us in understanding why Jesus died on the cross?
Describe how each of the attributes of God we’ve studied the past 6 weeks show up graphically and simultaneously while Jesus was on the cross. How did the cross show God’s incomparable:
Explain how Is 53:10 mentions the resurrection of Jesus. Why is this significant?
Pray for one another.