- A question for you: When life is HARD, will I still rejoice? (Habakkuk 3:1-19)
- The answer: I have REASON to rejoice!
What keeps me going when life is hard?
- God has a PURPOSE for my trial (Hab 3:1-2)
- God is FOR me (Hab 3:3-15)
- My best days are AHEAD (Hab 3:16-19)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Sermon Audio: (no recording)
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Habakkuk 3:1-19
- Which do you think people (in general) associate more with God: His wrath or His mercy? (Hab 3:2)
- Why is it so hard to worship God (go to church, sing, read the Bible, etc) in the times we need Him the most?
- How did Habakkuk settle on rejoicing in the Lord even on the eve of national destruction (Hab 3:18)? How can we apply this?
Pray for one another.