- A question for God: What are you DOING ? (Hab 1:12-2:1)
- The answer: You are going to have to TRUST ME ! (Hab 2:2-4)
One word to embrace when God doesn't make sense: FAITH
Remember what is true about God!
- Recite the Characteristics of God. (Hab 1:12)
- Read what God has Declared. (Hab 2:2)
- Rest in what God has Promised. (Hab 2:3)
Sermon Notes: BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Sermon Audio: (no recording)
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Habakkuk 1:12-2:4
- How would you define faith to someone who is not a believer? Be specific!
- Why does God require us to live by faith? Why doesn’t He just always act obviously and immediately?
- Tell of a time you saw God turn what LOOKED like a mess into redemption.
- What characteristic of God and/or promise of God do YOU need to embrace right now?
- Pray for one another.