Excuses why I don’t share the Gospel with people:
- "That's not my GIFT."
- "Preacher's JOB."
- "I don't know what to SAY to people"
- "What if they ask hard QUESTIONS?"
- "Don't want to OFFEND anyone."
Why we share the Good News with Boldness...
- Because I am CONTROLLED by the LOVE of Christ (2 Cor 5:14-15)
- Because people are ETERNAL beings (2 Cor 5:16)
- Because the gospel has CHANGED me (2 Cor 5:16, 21)
- Because this assignment is directly FROM GOD (2 Cor 5:18-20)
- As a MINISTER: This is God's Work! (2 Cor 5:18)
- As a STEWARD: This is God's Word! (2 Cor 5:19)
- As a REPRESENTATIVE: This is God's Passion (2 Cor 5:20)
What moves you?
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read 2 Corinthians 5:14-21
Pray for one another.