When I live under the authority of Jesus:
- I stand in AWE of Jesus. (Mk 1:21-22)
- I SHARE Jesus with others. (Mk 1:23-28)
- I serve Jesus out of GRATITUDE. (Mk 1:29-34)
Matthew 28:18 - And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Sermon Audio: (no recording)
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 1:21-34
- Share the last time Jesus really amazed you. Either something He did in your life, or something from His Word that blew you away. (Mark 1:21-22)
- Do you believe demons are active today? Why or why not? In the case of answering “yes”, how would you know if someone has a demon?
- Have a “Motive Check” with each other. Have you been serving the Lord out of gratitude? Or have you been in a season of serving Him with some other motive (obligation, routine, etc)?
- Pray for one another.