Jesus cares for ME.
- He PRAYS for Me. (Mk 6:46)
Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. Hebrews 7:25
- He WATCHES over me. (Mk 6:48a)
O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4
- He STAYS with me. (Mk 6:48b)
And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. Matthew 28:20
- He COMFORTS me. (Mk 6:50)
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 6:45-56
- Jesus walking on water was the event that made the “lights come on” for the disciples that Jesus was not only God, but He loved them and cared for them. (Mark 6:35-41) What was it that made the “lights come on” for you? What made you realize that Jesus has a personal love for you? Take turns sharing!
Pray for the love of Christ to control you, your Small Group, and your church! (2 Cor 5:14)