What NO Resurrection of Jesus Means to Me...
- NO Resurrection = NO Reason for FFAITH (1 Cor 15:13-15a)
- NO Resurrection = NO Victory over DEATH (1 Cor 15:15b-16)
- NO Resurrection = NO Forgiveness of SIN (1 Cor 15:17)
- NO Resurrection = NO REUNION with deceased loved ones (1 Cor 15:18)
- NO Resurrection = NO HOPE (1 Cor 15:19)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read 1 Corinthians 15:12-20
- Why is the resurrection of Jesus the heart of the Gospel message?
- What would it mean if He didn’t raise from the dead?
- What does it mean to you that He did?
Pray for one another!