What does it mean to trust God?
- Are you a trusting person?
- God is sovereign!
- God is infinite in wisdom!
- God is perfect in love!
- I will trust God's TIMING in His plans. (Hg 2:21)
- I will trust God's ABILITY to carry out His plans. (Hg 2:22)
- I will trust how God will USE ME in His plans. (Hg 2:23)
Jeremiah 22:24-25 - "As I live, declares the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, were the signet ring on my right hand, yet I would tear you off and give you into the hand of those who seek your life, into the hand of those of whom you are afraid, even into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and into the hand of the Chaldeans."
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Haggai 2:20-23
- The Bible teaches that God chooses people for salvation (John 6:37) and for their
good works (Ephesians 2:10). Does this comfort or confuse you? Why?
- How do we know God’s promises are true? What is your assurance that God will fulfill
His plans for you?
Pray for one another!