- He was PUNISHING sin. (Mk 15:33-34)
- He was PROVIDING access. (Mk 15:38)
- He was CHANGING lives. (Mk 15:39)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 15:33-47
- Tell of a time that God seemed silent during a trial, but later on you saw how He was working during His 'silence'.
- Why did Jesus feel forsaken (Mk 15:34)? What does that mean concerning you and your sin?
- Explain the significance of the curtain being torn (Mk 15:38). What does this say about your access to God? Can anything change that?
Has your testimony this week been faithful to the love you have for Jesus Christ in both your words and actions? How? Pray for one another.