P.S. : Be the Church!
- Love INTENTIONALLY . (1 Thes 5:14-15)
- Pray CONSTANTLY . (1 Thes 5:16-18)
- Listen CAREFULLY . (1 Thes 5:19-21)
- Be sanctified COMPLETELY . (1 Thes 5:22-24)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read 1 Thessalonians 5:14-28
- Review the "problem people" in verse 14. Have you had a tendency to treat all "problem people" the same? If so, how can you grow in this area?
- Describe the difference between being thankful FOR all circumstances and being thankful IN all circumstances (v18). Give examples.
- How do people quench the Spirit (v19)? How do people grieve the Spirit (Ephesians 4:30)?
Pray for one another. Confess any sin struggle.