- God is Incomparably Loving... (Is 43:4a)
- ...so I am Secure. (Is 43:1-11)
- I am secure because I am Paid For. (Is 43:1)
- I am secure because I am Protected. (Is 43:2-4)
- I am secure because my Future is written. (Is 43:5-9)
- I am secure because I am Chosen. (Is 43:10-11)
See: Rom 9-11 | Rom 11
See: 1 Cor 6:20 | 1 Cor 7:28 | Acts 20:28 | Heb 9:12
See: John 14:1-4
See: Rom 8:29-30 | John 6:44 | Eph 1:11 | Matt 5:16
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Isaiah 43:1-11
From this passage, describe ways God expresses His Incomparable Love!
Is 43:7 says God created His people for His glory. What does that mean? What does that look like in your life?
Explain how you understand the doctrine of election, that is, “God chooses us”. How would you explain it to a new Christian that never heard the concept before? How does this concept tie into God’s Incomparable Love?
Confess your sins and pray for one another.