Intro / Review:
- The first seal: PEACE (Rev 6:1-2)
- The second seal: WAR. (Rev 6:3-4)
- The third seal: FAMINE (Rev 6:5-6)
- The fourth seal: DEATH. (Rev 6:7-8)
- The fifth seal: PRAYERS (Rev 6:9-11)
- The sixth seal: FEAR. (Rev 6:12-17)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Discussion
Read Revelation 6
What was your big “takeaway” from Revelation 6?
Which of the seals especially stood out to you? Why?
If these lost people (Rev 6:15-17) recognize these events as being the wrath of the Almighty, why will they not repent? What does this say about hard-heartedness?
Pray for an unsaved family member / friend / coworker - BY NAME - that they would come to know the “grace of the Lamb”. How can you help share the Gospel with that person?