Is My Ministry About Me or About Jesus?
- Do I make People the priority? (Acts 9:32)
- Do I want people to See Jesus' greatness... or Think I am great? (Acts 9:33-35)
- Do I manage Interruptions and Overtime well? (Acts 9:36-42)
- Is Prayer my "go-to"? (Acts 9:40)
Review: John 21
Review: Mark 5:40
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 9:32-43
What do Aeneas, Tabitha, and Simon have in common? What does this say about our approach to ministry?
Many Jews hated tanners because they worked with dead animals. Do you have any prejudices? How can you overcome them?
*How did you do on the questions evaluating your ministry? In what areas do you struggle?
- Do I Make People the Priority? (Acts 9:32)
- Do I Want People to See Jesus’ Greatness... or Think I Am Great? (Acts 9:33-35)
- Do I Manage Interruptions and Overtime Well? (Acts 9:36-42)
- Is Prayer My “Go-To”? (Acts 9:40)
Pray for one another.