- Brokenness is coming to the realization that "I Am Wrong"
- Your circumstances are Out of your control (Jonah 2:2-3)
- You got what you wanted, then find out You don't really want it (Jonah 2:4)
- Crying out to God becomes Your only option (Jonah 2:5-7)
- You Learn the lesson God was trying to teach you (Jonah 2:8)
- Your Passion for God returns (Jonah 2:9)
- God pursues His broken children with Restoration (Jonah 2:10-3:3)
You've hit a "Broken Point" when:
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Jonah 2
Pray for one another.