- The Context:
- The Lesson:
- The Shepherd Warns Us: Be Alert! (Jn 10:1-2)
- The Shepherd Calls Us: Follow Him! (Jn 10:3-6)
- The Shepherd Provides for Us: Rest in Him! (Jn 10:7-10)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read John 10:1-10
- In John 10:4, Jesus said His sheep know His voice. How do you know when it is the voice of Jesus speaking? How do you respond when someone says, “God (or the Holy Spirit) told me...” when you are not convinced.
- How can you tell when someone is a false shepherd (the “thief and robber“, Jn 10:1, 8)?
- How have you experienced “abundant” life in Jesus? (Jn 10:10)
Pray for one another.