John 11:25 - Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,"
- R.I.P. - My doubts about God's Timing (Jn 11:1-16)
- R.I.P. - My doubts about God's Ability (Jn 11:17-27)
- R.I.P. - My doubts about God's Motives (Jn 11:28-38)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read John 11:1-46
- John 11:5-6 says Jesus loved Lazarus, so He waited 2 days before He went to him! Why does it seem that God is always late?
- Jesus allowed Lazarus to die so Jesus’ glory could be revealed in raising him. Tell of a time God allowed suffering in your life, and you saw how He revealed His glory through it.
- In Jn 11:24, Martha said she believed Lazarus would resurrect in the future, but not now. Why do we sometimes fall into that kind of thinking, hesitating to believe God can do something now?
- Why did Jesus weep (Jn 11:35)? What does this tell you about God?
Pray for one another.