What Kind of King is this?
- SOVEREIGN King: Trust Him to keep his WORD. (Mk 11:1-6)
- MISUNDERSTOOD King: Don't expect what He's not OFFERING. (Mk 11:7-11)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 11:1-11
- Describe, in your own words, what the "Triumphal Entry" was all about. Why did Jesus ride in on a donkey? What did that signify?
- What was the crowd expecting from Jesus? How do you think it affected their attitude towards Him when He didn't overthrow Rome?
- What are some things people want "saved from" today? How do people react when Jesus doesn't give them what they want? How should that shape how believers pray?
Pray for one another: