- You do YOUR PART. (Mk 4:21-25)
- God does HIS PART . (Mk 4:26-29)
- God gets RESULTS . (Mk 4:30-34)
Ways We Hide the Light (Our Baskets and Beds):
Philippians 2:14-15 Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world...
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 4:21-34
- Sunday we talked about “Ways We Hide the Light (Our Baskets and Beds)” from Mark 4:21. Which of these 5 things get in your way of sharing the Gospel with people? How can each of these be corrected?
- When you think of evangelism, do you lean more towards Calvinism (God does what He wants with who He wants, period) or Armenian-ism (saving people is up to each of us)? What do you think Mark 4:21-29 says about the matter?
Pray for one another to be better lamps for Jesus!