How to Completely Blow It:
- Trust your own STRENGTH . (Mk 14:29, 31)
- Disregard the WORD of God. (Mk 14:30-31)
- Neglect PRAYER . (Mk 14:37, 40-41)
- Worry about BLENDING in. (Mk 14:68, 70-71)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 14:26-31, 66-72
- Define pride (Mk 14:29, 31). Why do prideful people have such potential to "completely blow it" like Peter did?
- "You become like the people you hang around." Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why? What would this mean for a Christian trying to blend in with worldly people (at work, school, etc)?
Did you abide through prayer and Bible reading this week? What specifically are you moved to change or apply this week and how are you going to apply it? Pray for one another.