What Fires Me Up About Grace:
- I am FORGIVEN ! (Ps 32:1-2)
- I have nothing to HIDE ! (Ps 32:3-5)
- I have nothing to FEAR ! (Ps 32:6-7)
- I have nothing to FIGURE OUT ! (Ps 32:8-9)
- I am LOVED ! (Ps 32:10-11)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
int: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Psalm 32
- Define "grace" - what does it mean and what does it mean to you?
- God has promised to instruct you and teach you (Ps 32:8). How does He do that? How has He been doing that for you?
- Share a personal testimony of why YOU are thankful and celebrate God's grace!
Confess anything you have tried to hide from God. Pray for one another.