God's Goodness Affects Me...
- It makes me RESPOND . (Ps 100:1-2)
- It makes me RELY . (Ps 100:3)
- It makes me REACT . (Ps 100:4)
- It makes me REMEMBER . (Ps 100:5)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Psalm 100
- Why is "love for God" the only real motivator to work for God?
- What is the connection between faith and thankfulness? What is the connection between faithlessness and ungratefulness?
- How is God's past faithfulness a motivator for today? How can you allow it to motivate you today?
Has your testimony this week been faithful to the love you have for Jesus Christ in both your words and actions? How? Pray for one another.