Haters are going to Hate...
...and they’ll Call You Out. (Acts 4:1-7)
How to Witness to Haters:
- Put them on Defense! (Acts 4:8-10)
- Use God’s Word! (Acts 4:11)
- Don’t Compromise the Message! (Acts 4:12)
John 14:6 - ...no one comes the Father except through me.
1 Timothy 2:5 - For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
John 3:36 – Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him.
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 4:1-12
- Why do you think there is animosity towards the Gospel? Why are people who attack Christians unwilling to “live and let live”?
- In verse 8, the Holy Spirit gave Peter POWER to WITNESS. Does the Holy Spirit still do this today? How? What does that look like?
- Explain why Jesus is the only way to salvation.
- Can you share a story of a time a “hater” attacked your beliefs? How did you respond?
- Pray for those persecuted for the Gospel across the world!