How Do I Know When God is Working on Someone's Heart?
- Is the door open to Witness? (Acts 16:11-12)
- Is the person Seeking God? (Acts 16:13-14a)
- Is the person open to the Word? Acts 16:14b)
- Is the person ready to Obey? (Acts 16:15a)
- Is the person wanting to Serve? (Acts 16:15b)
1 Peter 4:9 - Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 16:11-15
How do you know someone’s heart is opened by God (Acts 16:14)? What should you do? Who do you know that seems open right now?
What should you do if someone you want to witness to, or tried witnessing to, doesn’t seem open?
Acts 16:15 says Lydia's household was baptized. Is this proof of infant salvation? Why or why not?
- Did you abide through prayer and Bible reading this week?
- What specifically are you moved to change or apply this week and how are you going to apply it?