Witnessing is Easy!
- ...When you are rightly Prepared. (Acts 4:13)
- ...When God’s Work is clearly Seen. (Acts 4:14)
- ...When you love God more than you Fear Man. (Acts 4:15-19)
- ...When you Remember what Jesus has done for You. (Acts 4:20-22)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 4:13-22
- How did the religious leaders know Peter and John had been with Jesus (Acts 4:13)? How will people know YOU have?
- Why do some people, like these religious leaders in this passage, refuse to accept Jesus even though they can’t deny the evidence of Who He is? Hint: See John 3:19.
- Share some things that you have seen Jesus do in your life, or the lives of those around you, that you cannot deny (as Peter said in Acts 4:20).
- Pray for each person in the group, by name, to be a better witness. Take turns praying, pray for the person on your left, he prays for the person on his left, etc...