Population Dispersion(Genesis 11:1-9)
- Man Proposes (Gen 11:1-4)
- God Disposes (Gen 11:5-8)
- Note from Moses (Gen 11:9)
- What's Wrong with building a tower?
- What did God Do about it?
- What Resulted from God's intervention?
- What did we Learn at Babel?
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Genesis 11:1-9
What was man’s plan in Gen 11:3-4? Why was this plan wrong/sinful?
Why did God command man to fill the earth (Gen 9:1, 7)? Why is having all mankind together "under one roof" a bad idea?
In verse 6, God said, "...nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them". What does that mean? How did God separate them? How was the dispersion beneficial for man?
Pray for one another's needs.