- Counsel : Give it and receive it Thoughtfully (Proverbs 27:9)
- Correction : Give it and receive it Humbly (Proverbs 27:6)
- Comfort : Give it and receive it Constantly (Proverbs 17:17)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Proverbs 18:24
- How do you approach a friend when you need counsel? (Proverbs 27:9)
- Have you ever suffered the loss of a friendship because you told them they were wrong about something they said, did, are doing? How do you respond to correction? (Proverbs 27:6)
- Who is a friend that comforts you? Share with the group how that friend comforts you, or even a specific time that friend brought comfort. (Proverbs 17:17)
Pray for one another.