- The Traitor Revealed (Mk 14:10-21)
- The traitor BARGAINS . (Mk 14:10-11)
- The traitor DELAYED . (Mk 14:12-16)
- The traitor CONDEMNED . (Mk 14:17-21)
- The End of Passover / The Beginning of Communion. (Mk 14:22-25)
God told Israel to celebrate in remembrance... remember what?
Jesus told the church to celebrate in remembrance... remember what?
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Mark 14:10-25
- Why do you think Judas waited until this point to betray Jesus?
- Explain the Old Testament Passover Celebration. Where did it originate? What did it mean?
- If it was prophesied Judas would betray Jesus, how can Judas be guilty of committing that sin?
- Explain what it means when we take the Lord's Supper at church.
Has your testimony this week been faithful to the love you have for Jesus Christ in both your words and actions? How? Pray for one another.