Everyday Christian Living:
- Love MORE . (1 Thes 4:9-10)
- Live QUIETLY . (1 Thes 4:11a)
- Mind your own BUSINESS . (1 Thes 4:11b)
- Work HARD . (1 Thes 4:11c-12)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above with your cursor for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read 1 Thessalonians 4:9-12
- What did Paul mean in verse 9 that believers are "taught by God" to love one another
- What does it mean to live quietly? "Quiet" as opposed to what? Would you describe your life as "quiet" (v11)?
- How do you know the difference between "minding your own business" (v11), and reaching out to help someone in need?
- How does the church know the line between helping someone in need and enabling someone not to work?
- How is loving, living quietly, minding your own business, and working hard the foundation of evangelism?
Pray for one another