God’s Plan for Marriage (Genesis 2:24):
- LEAVE for your new priority.
- Do it my way.
- Let me do it for you.
- Do what we've always done.
- Criticize your spouse.
- CLEAVE to your wife/husband exclusively.
Four Things Parents Say:
- Keep no secrets.
- Do nothing that makes your spouse uncomfortable.
- My money is our money.
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Genesis 2:18-25
- Why was it “not good” for man to be alone? What does this statement say about God (Gen 2:18)?
- What is the significance that woman was taken “out of man” (Gen 2:22)?
- Explain God’s plan for marriage (Gen 2:24) in your own words. Why is this the most important verse in the Bible about marriage?
Pray for the marriages in HBCPN that
- God would strengthen those that are healthy, in order to encourage others
- God would do a miracle in marriages that are struggling