Intro / Review:
Leaving a Legacy: 4 Things I'd Like to Say at Your Funeral:
- Your name here had a sincere Faith. (Acts 20:17-21)
- Your name here followed Jesus, even when it was Hard. (Acts 20:22-24)
- Your name here loved God's Word. (Acts 20:25-30)
- Your name here loved to Give. (Acts 20:31-35)
Sermon Notes (PDF): BLANK
Hint: Highlight blanks above for answers!
Small Group Questions (Whole Group):
Read Acts 20:17-35
- What are the two sides of the Gospel, according to Acts 20:21? Why are both parts important? What happens if you leave a part out?
- Who do you know that follows Jesus no matter how hard his/her life gets (Acts 20:22-23)? How does this person inspire you?
- What are the characteristics of someone who loves God’s Word (Acts 20:25-32)?
are ways the church can keep youth from disengaging? How can you help?
In which of these areas are you weakest?: Sincere faith, following Jesus during hard times, loving God’s Word, being a giver.
Have your breakout group pray for you to grow in that area.